Sunday, February 16, 2014

Traveling

         I like to travel. Since I was a little girl I dreamt of traveling all over the world. It is interesting to know what kind of cities are out of Armenia.I want to explore other cultures and  meet people from various nations.


        There are a lot of means of traveling: by air or by sea, by car or by train.I prefer plain, because t is the fastest way to move.
         I like traveling, because it is the best way to relax. Forget troubles of your life, leave all your worries behind.Besides it traveling helps to increase knowledge. When we visit places in other countries, we gain a better understanding of the people living there. We learn their cultures, history and language.
         I would like to travel in Europe. I know that there are many elegant and interesting cities in Europe.
Some of the most beautiful places of Europe are Paris, London, Madrid and Rome. In my opinion they are the most beautiful cities in Europe.
          I would like to visit New York and Canada, too. 

         

Don’t worry about anything, just relax and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment