Friday, February 21, 2014

The Magical Forest

Last time we studied how I can write reflection in the correct way. I think it is useful. Besides, we watched documentary, which called "The magical forest". It is interesting film about animals, such as flying squirrel, grizzly bear, lynx, caterpillar, banana slug,salmon and gecko. 
      This film was journey to magical forest for me.It is wonderful for me how flying squirrels fly or what do grizzly bears and the lynx eat.
 It is interesting for me to know the secrets of bear's hair or what is the role of fungi.
     I think if it is magical forest and they live there, they are magical animals.
     I watched this documentary with pleasure. After watching this film I started to interested in ecosystem, especially for animals.
    Now I know a lot of  information about ecosystem.

No comments:

Post a Comment